Learn How to Become Your Own Banker with MC Laubscher
Michael Quarles interviews MC Laubscher on his Real Estate adventure from coming to the United States with only $500 to his name along with his backpack of belongings, to becoming the Founder and President of Valhalla Wealth Financial! The game of Rugby is what first brought him to the United States. Who knew his passion for the game would turn his life around to become a renowned Wealth Instructor, Educator, and Financial Freedom Fighter. One of the ways MC tries to help others is by hosting his own Investing Podcast, Cashflow Ninja. His mission is to help as many people as possible eliminate the control banks and financial institutions have over their lives by building their wealth in a variety of ways outside of Wall Street. He believes the best way to achieve this in the Information, is by reclaiming the banking function in your own financial life through structuring an efficient cash flow management system and creating and building assets that provide multiple streams of income. Listen to this one of a kind, and inspirational story!
Covered in This Episode
- 00:34 – So tell us about yourself?
- 04:00 – What was it like coming to the United States with just a backpack and $500?
- 05:40 – What was is about the book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” that made you open the book and read it?
- 07:42 – Let’s dive into your Wealth Firm!
- 11:30 – The most important and greatest investment was himself!
- 12:30 – MC goes over one of his favorite strategies to use which is “infinite banking concept!”
- 17:00 – Let’s discuss an accumulation mind set?
- 18:15 – MC talks about what is happening in our new economy.
- 20:50 – MC discusses the idea of Retirement!
- 23:04 – So how does a person ask you for help?
- 25:26 – How do you take a person and teach them what they don’t know?
- 26:58 – Why do I need to learn this?
- 28:37 – What didn’t I ask that you want to additionally share?
Here are links to Michael Quarles website and podcast:
Life a live of passion and purpose on YOUR terms,
M.C. Laubscher is the founder and chief wealth strategist of Valhalla Wealth Financial and host of the popular business, investing and financial podcast, The Cashflow Ninja. (http://cashflowninja.com/)
The information, opinions, and financial data presented are for educational purposes only and are not intended as investment advice. No guarantees are made as to the accuracy of the information provided herein. Situations can change from day to day. Every investor should do their own due-diligence to determine which investments are best for them.
You must assume the responsibility and liability for all decisions that you make on the basis of the information herein contained. Valhalla Wealth Financial, makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the fitness and accuracy of the information provided or for the results obtained by using the information. Those making investment decisions based on any of the information presented should do so in the knowledge that they could experience significant losses. In no event shall Valhalla Wealth Financial/Laubscher Wealth Management LLC be liable for direct, indirect, or incidental damages resulting from the use of the information.