Eliminate The Control That Banks Have Over You
I had a great time with John Carney on The Real Estate Locker Room Podcast. Here are the show notes from the podcast:
Eliminate the Control That Banks Have Over You
M.C. Laubscher’s a wealth architect and strategist, educator, and financial freedom fighter. He’s the President and CEO of Valhalla Wealth Financial and creator and the host of the popular business and investing podcast, Cashflow Ninja.
M.C.’s mission is to help as many people as possible eliminate the control that banks and financial institutions have over their lives by building their wealth in a variety of ways outside of Wall Street.
He believes the best way to achieve this in the Information Age is by reclaiming the banking function in your own financial life through the structuring of an efficient cash flow management system and creating and building assets that provide multiple streams of income. This is how to eliminate the control that banks have over you.
M.C. teaches actionable education to his listeners and helps his client’s collapse time in their wealth plan and achieve 40 years of financial results in 10 years or less.
M.C. challenges existing societal belief systems and misinformation around concepts such as money, saving, investing, wealth and retirement.
The 3-Question approach towards achieving financial freedom:
- What do you want? What do you want in life with your health? What do you want with your money and your investing? What do you want from the relationships in your family?
- Why do you want it/why does it matter? For clarity, you have to know the reason why do you want it and what do you want.
- Who do you need to become in order to get what you want? Customize and design processes and systems get you to where you want to go.
Five key points:
- Before investing you need to recruit an A Team / Power Team in every area that you require help. Then you must customize and design processes and systems that will keep you on track to go exactly where you want to and what achieve what you want.
- Whether you’re looking to become a real estate investor or looking to take your portfolio to the next level, there’s art and science in creating financial freedom and in creating the laws that ensure financial freedom. Science is the way to figure out exactly how to get there and the art part is deciding where your interest lies.
- A real business is about solving problems for other people and creating outcomes for clients or customers. Products and services are just vehicles for solving problems and creating valuable outcomes.
- Every investor must have the skillset of analyzing data, analyzing investments and understand how to analyze a property deal.
- In real estate investment, it is important to understand who are you trying to serve so that you can determine the approach, strategy, and tactics.
Thank you M.C. for taking the time of your schedule to share your story and cash flow expertise with us.
Live a Life of Passion and Purpose on YOUR Terms,