20 elements of the most powerful wealth building system ever created
If you were to create the ultimate system for building lasting wealth, what characteristics or attributes would you want it to have?
A wealth building system that has the following 20 characteristics, attributes, guarantees, benefits and advantages could provide a rock solid foundation for any Wealth Plan:
- It’s a system that you own and control 100%
- It’s easy to understand and implement
- It’s a system with a proven track record of over 160 years of success
- It eliminates market and economic risk, working in any market (up, down and sideways) and any economy (growth, recession, depression)
- It offers guarantees on principal and provides complete downside market risk protection
- It has guarantees on growth and offers a competitive long term-return and cash flow that’s secure, certain and predictable, increasing in value every year.
- It eliminates opportunity cost and provides opportunities to leverage existing capital in order to generate more uses for every dollar that enters the system
- It provides safety with four layers of protection and high ratings from third party services
- It provides liquidity in which you can access your funds immediately for emergencies, opportunities and big-ticket item purchases without any restrictions or access fees
- It allows you to become your own source of financing
- It provides flexibility in all aspects: contributions, withdrawals and more
- It provides tax deferred distribution similar to qualified plans and/or annuities
- Under current tax law, it offers untaxed distribution and you can withdraw funds tax for free
- You have no contribution limit for your system
- The system does not have distribution limitations or guidelines. You are in control, and can take out as much as you want when you want and/or need it
- It allows you to participate in the profits of the institution that you have your account set up with
- The system contains funding continuation principles that would continue funding in the event of a disability
- In the event of your death, it would be passed down to your heirs tax-free at a multiple of the account value and completely avoid probate
- It protects the quality of life for you and your family
- The system is private, and not a public record. This isn’t public information that can be found in a searchable database; it’s protected in most states across the United States from creditors and lawsuits, and offers legal protection like no other vehicle. (please consult a professional about the protections offered in your state.)
These 20 elements accurately describe a wealth building system that has your money safe, provides you options in regards to liquid and growing, and offers you security, certainty, predictability and peace of mind.
We help our clients build and establish a wealth building system that includes an infrastructure to capture their wealth by directing a percentage of their income monthly, quarterly or annually in a “wealth capture account.” Wealth and money has to reside and be stored somewhere, and this wealth capture account serves as a cash management system in your overall wealth plan.
At Valhalla Wealth Financial, we educate our clients on a wealth building system based on the Infinite Banking Concept (IBC). IBC involves high cash value permanent life insurance: more specifically, dividend-paying whole life insurance.
A dividend paying whole life insurance policy structured according to IBC, and implemented and utilized according to the Infinite Banking philosophy, contains all 20 elements in a wealth building system with unmatched guarantees, benefits and advantages.
You can schedule a free consultation and strategy session with us to see how you can incorporate this wealth building system into your personal wealth plan today.
Yours in purpose and prosperity,
The information, opinions, and financial data presented are for educational purposes only and are not intended as investment advice. No guarantees are made as to the accuracy of the information provided herein. Situations can change from day to day. Every investor should do their own due-diligence to determine which investments are best for them.
You must assume the responsibility and liability for all decisions that you make on the basis of the information herein contained. Valhalla Wealth Financial, makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the fitness and accuracy of the information provided or for the results obtained by using the information. Those making investment decisions based on any of the information presented should do so in the knowledge that they could experience significant losses. In no event shall Valhalla Wealth Financial/Laubscher Wealth Management LLC be liable for direct, indirect, or incidental damages resulting from the use of the information.